Account Balance after download includes Pending transaction

Options
mick1313
mick1313 Unconfirmed ✭✭

I am on the latest version on the MAC, version 7. For the past several weeks Quicken downloads from USAA, it includes pending transcations in the balance but not in the register. As a result I can never reconcile unless I log into my back and manually enter the current pending transacations. This has been happening for some time:

Its on the MAC and I have find no way of changing this behavior. I use Quicken daily to download and reconcile, but every day there is at least a few pending transactions so its impossible to reconcile. Even when it catches up tomorrow, there are new pending transactions that is the balance is off by, so its not like i can just wait for it to correct itself.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @mick1313,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.