Investor360 Transaction Downloads Not Working

Options
Investment transactions from Investor360 have not downloaded since 2/27. There is no error message and displays "Complete" very quickly with no data resulting. My banking accounts are working fine. There are 6 accounts with Investor360 and none have received new data since 2/27.

I have deactivated and reactivated each of the accounts. I have signed out of Quicken and signed back in. Nothing helping.

Is this a known issue? I see other threads with the same issue involving different financial institutions.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @paula.michele,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Do you typically use One Step Update to update all your accounts at once? Does Investor360 show up on the summary at all? If so, what message does it show?

Do you keep your Quicken file on your C: drive, or is it on a shared network drive? Is it synced with any cloud service, such as One Drive or Dropbox?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• paula.michele
    paula.michele Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you @Quicken Kristina for the response. I update using One Step Update which includes my bank (USAA) and my investments (Investor360) . While updating the banking accounts, the system displays "Processing Data" followed by "Updating Transactions" and finally "Complete". This could take up to a minute. For the Investor360 accounts, the system immediately displays "Complete". So it does not appear to be trying to fetch any data.

My data is all on my C: drive. I do not use any cloud service with Quicken.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Has anything changed with your Investor360 accounts, such as a change to your password and/or user name?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• paula.michele
    paula.michele Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Kristina, Nothing has changed regarding my user name/password. I do plan on seeing if Investor 360 is hearing anything on their end. However, since I see this same issue with other financial institutions happening within the Quicken community it makes sense to start here.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your response,

Since you verified nothing has changed recently with those accounts and you have already tried deactivating and reconnecting the accounts, as well as logging out and back into your Quicken, the next step would be checking for any file specific issues. Please try validating and/or super validating your data file. I strongly recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• paula.michele
    paula.michele Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestions but unfortunately no luck. Validate did not change results. Super Validate worked for about 30 minutes then stopped responding.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your response,

Since the validate/super validate did not work, the next step would be restoring a backup from before the problem started and checking to see if the problem persists in the restored file. If this is not a viable option, please let me know.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• paula.michele
    paula.michele Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi again, I restored a backup version from the end of January but was unable to use since Quicken displayed a message telling me that my subscription was expired. I did renew since January so I don't know how to get around that. What good would a previous version be if it can't recognize your subscription is current?
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If its not recognizing your subscription, go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. Click the blue link that says Sign in as a different user.

It'll bring up a confirmation box. Type "yes", then click the Sign Out button. Quicken will log you out and bring you back to the login screen. Login with your Quicken ID and password. That should get it to recognize your subscription.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.