After updating, I cannot accept transactions into the register.

Options

Updated 4/8/2023

Version R48.15 Build 27.1.48.15 Windows 10 Home

When I hit the enter key instead of accepting into the register, the curser goes to the date field. I cannot hit the accept key either to accept the transaction.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Karen Town,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Do you keep your Quicken file on your C drive or on a shared network drive? Is your file synced with any cloud service, such as One Drive or Dropbox? An easy way to check your file location, if you are in your Quicken and have the file open, is to click on File, go towards the bottom of the list, just above where it says Exit, and you will see the file paths for the 4 most recent Quicken files you've accessed. The file you are currently in will be in the #1 spot (see sample image below).

If you haven't restarted your computer since Quicken updated, that would be the first troubleshooting step. If the issue persists after that, the next step would be to reinstall the update patch. You can use this link for instructions on doing that. If the issue persists after that, please let me know so we can troubleshoot further.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.