AMEX OL-301-A error

RHF44$
RHF44$ Member ✭✭
:( Can someone tell me how to resolve the OL-301-A error with AMEX? I have attempted numerous times to reinitate my accounts but the system still requires me to complete this process everytime I update my accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @RHF44$,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Comunity, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Have you been unable to migrate your American Express accounts to EWC+?

The OL-301 error occurs when there is an issue connecting to the financial institution while using Direct Connect. I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with this error message, you may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding.

Please let me know how this goes.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• RHF44$
    RHF44$ Member ✭✭
    thank you for your response. I have the most recent Quicken update R48.15. The system is asking me to update(reinitiate) my AMEX accounts everytime I do an update for my accounts.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @RHF44$,

Thank you for providing more information.

What types of accounts do you have with American Express? Do you have any closed or hidden American Express accounts within your Quicken?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.