Transactions Status Change to Reconciled or Cleared

Options
neil154
neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2023 in Investing (Windows)

In an investment account can I manually change a transaction that does nor show as cleared or reconconciled to be reconciled or cleared.

I know I can do that in a credit card account but can't see how to do it in an investment account

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If the "Clr" column is not displayed in the transaction list, click on the gear at the top right then select Investment preferences. Un-check the Cleared status box.

Then to change the cleared status of a transaction, select the transaction, click the little down arrow next to the current status, and pick the new status you want.

QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sure, you can do that. The "Clr" is over at the left side of each entry in your Transaction List (register). Make sure the "Clr" column is selected to be displayed over in Preferences:

For whatever reason getting that Clr field to change from one status to another can be a little finicky. You have to put your mouse pointer in just the right spot to get the drop-down menu, but you can change the status of each transaction.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

If the "Clr" column is not displayed in the transaction list, click on the gear at the top right then select Investment preferences. Un-check the Cleared status box.

Then to change the cleared status of a transaction, select the transaction, click the little down arrow next to the current status, and pick the new status you want.

QWin Premier subscription
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, it works fine with your directions