None of my accounts showing transactions

Options

Hello everyone. I fired up Quicken today after last downloading transactions about a couple months back. I clicked on 'update' and it said it was able to log in and sync to all my institutions but all of them showed 0 transactions. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Sameer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you initiated a One Step Update (or individual account update) and no transactions were downloaded across multiple financial institutions?

If so, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.