Transactions not download to Quicken Mac version 7

Options

No transactions or balances downloaded to my Mac from my credit unit. I receive downloads from the Royal Bank. The missing transactions show on Quicken Web and on Mobile, but not my laptop. I have tried disconnecting and re-connecting, as well as removing password in the Keychain, with no success. I tried a test file on my desktop and it downloaded the transactions, but they will not download in my main file. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @gman_1727,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from not being able to download transactions, do you also happen to receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gman_1727
    gman_1727 Member
    Options

No… the download progress bar completes and indicates that it was successful, but no transactions are downloaded, yet I know there are several, on several accounts at the same credit union.

• gman_1727
    gman_1727 Member
    Options

UPDATE: I was just comparing transactions on mobile and web to the file on my laptop and determined that NONE of the methods are downloading transactions from a particular customer log in from the Credit Union. They are matching items manually entered on my laptop. Furthermore, today a transaction from anther customer log in from the same credit unit downloaded. This appears to be specific to one customer ID.

• gman_1727
    gman_1727 Member
    Options

UPDATE: I tried several things, including resetting the cloud file. Nothing seemed to work. The accounts started downloading again in the past couple of days. Hopefully it continues working.

This discussion has been closed.