Transaction Download errors

Options
LA1
LA1 Member

My Credit Card password needed to ber changed. Now all credit card purchases since 2017 are retractively loading loading as credits rather than debits. Balances are totally ioff.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @LA1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Which financial institution is this with? Did you update the password in Quicken? If so, what process did you follow?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• LA1
    LA1 Member
    Options

Hi Kristina,

Thanks for your response. My issue is resolved. This credit card Quicken file has been active for 6 years. When I originally opened it, I had to plug a beginning balance in order to tie back to the bank. I can't remember the reason for this since it was so long ago. All of a sudden, the bank sent a new beginning balance which threw everything off by a lot. Separately, automatic cloud backups have just started but I was told these are bank initiated and not Quicken initiated so I was thinking that was related.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.