Quicken Freezing

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Real Time Quotes Incorrect as of April 12, 2023 (Q Win Canada at new R 48.15).

Comments

• Echo19
    Echo19 Member

I have been using quicken for almost 10 years, in the last 6 months it now freezes going from one screen to another to the point where I hate opening it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still have the same issue

• Hello @Echo19,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Was there anything that happened just before the issue started, such as a power surge, power outage, unexpected program or computer shutdown, etc? Do you keep your Quicken file on your C drive, or on a shared network drive? Is it synched with any cloud service such as OneDrive or Dropbox (usually, if its synced with a cloud service, you'll see it listed in the file location). The simplest way to view your Quicken file location, if you are in your Quicken with the file open, is to click on File, then near the bottom of the list, just above Exit, it will list the file locations for the 4 most recent Quicken files you have accessed, with your current file in the #1 spot (see sample image).

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.