ACH Payments not Being Downloaded

Options

Comments

• Bolo
    Bolo Member
    Options

Quicken downloads all deposits and some withdrawals from my Credit Union, however it does not download the ACH payments where I pay my bills. I have to manually download all of these. It is very time consuming. I am on direct connect.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Bolo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue start? Is it affecting all accounts with your Credit Union, or just some of them? When you say "manually download", do you mean you are using .QFX files to pull in the missing information? Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you download?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bolo
    Bolo Member
    Options

I have to type in the information from my Credit Union statement into all the data fields in Quicken. These are the ACH payments I make to creditors through my Sound Credit Union account. I do not receive any error codes when I download. The ACH transactions are simply missing after the download. I am on Direct Connect now as Express Web Connect stopped working. Yes, it affects all of my accounts. Will I have to manually type in every ACH payment from now on?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Have you made sure that your transactions are being sorted by date and that you don't have any filters active?

Are any of these transactions that aren't downloading over 90 days old? Have you checked the financial institution website to verify that these transactions are posted and not marked as still pending? Were any of these transactions previously in your account registers, but then deleted for some reason? Are there any other transactions similar enough to the missing ones that they may be incorrectly matching to those existing transactions when they download?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bolo
    Bolo Member
    Options

no transactions are over 90 days old. Each month I pay my bills (utilities and etc) and each month they fail to show up after I download into Quicken. Some of the transactions are for the same amount but different months. Bolo

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Bolo ,
    you said

I am on Direct Connect now as Express Web Connect stopped working.

For most it's the other way around. Direct Connect stopped being supported by the bank, disabling Online Bill Pay thru Quicken along the way.

You're already executing your payments thru the bank's website. Transaction confirmations will download AFTER the payments have been made, not as you schedule them.
    In addition to scheduling on the bank's website you should also use Scheduled Reminder Transactions in Quicken. When you schedule a transaction at the bank also record a reminder in Quicken. After the bank made payment, on your next download, the transaction confirmation should download and Quicken should be able to correctly match the download to the already existing register transaction for this month. Without the register transaction, there's a chance that Quicken will incorrectly match to last month's transaction which will make the downloaded confirmation appear to disappear.

• Bolo
    Bolo Member
    Options

Thanks, I will give that a try. Bolo

This discussion has been closed.