Additional Options for Sorting the Register

Options
nhmartens
nhmartens Member ✭✭
I like being able to sort the register simply by clicking the column heading. But there are times I need a 2-level sort (e.g. category within payee). I don't see a way to do this without creating a report. Please consider adding this feature.

Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @nhmartens,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We have a product improvement section of the Community where people can submit ideas to improve Quicken. Ideas that get enough votes may get integrated into future updates to Quicken. I can see someone submitted an idea for that feature a while ago. You can view that idea by clicking on this link. Please add your vote and a comment.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options
  • nhmartens
    nhmartens Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'll try to be a little better on searching to see if the topic has been brought up. Is there a way to simply add me to the list of members that would like to see the particular ehancement get done? That way Quicken can get a quick handle on how popular the change could be.

Thanks.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@nhmartens

Unfortunately the internal search engine used in this forum software is lacking quality and effectiveness. Use it if you can but keep your expectations low. No apologies necessary.

You can vote up any ideas you see fit - just below opening post of each idea. Add a comment if you see fit. Sometimes help with understanding the case being made for the idea.

@Quicken Kristina may choose to merge this discussion in with one of the above citations.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To get notified about changes or additional comments posted to an Idea discussion either add your own comment or click the "Bookmark" flag icon located in the title line of each discussion. That adds your ID to the mailing list.
    Voting on the Idea also helps show what users think about an idea's importance.

This discussion has been closed.