tangerine transactions won't download

Options
anie
anie Member ✭✭

Here we go again. After slogging through the December issue, Quicken finally communicated with Tangerine and then the program worked with tangerine accounts for a few months. Now, none of my transactions past April 4 will download. All I want from this software is to download credit card transactions, let me allocate them to categories, and create a monthly report. That's all I want. None of the other bells and whistles. This month, I have to manually create a spreadsheet to track 25 transactions that did not download. What's the point of buying software that is not reliable?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @anie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Tangerine? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? How long have you noticed this issue?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• anie
    anie Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. I tried again today and my transactions downloaded. There was a Quicken update, so that may have been the culprit. And, the same problem occurred , for many of us, a few months ago. The problem was that Tangerine had made some changes, leaving out some important unique transaction number, and although someone here figured it out, Tangerine would not deal with its customers so we had to get Quicken to intervene. Thanks again for prompt response.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @anie,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that the issue has resolved itself!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.