NY Saves (529) - balance not displayed

Options
larryg
larryg Member ✭✭
NY Saves (nysaves.org, NY's 529 plan) allows access two ways - directly and an aggregator-only access. The aggregator access shows a $0 balance and no holdings, even though when I log in to the NY Saves aggregator site, all of the correct information is there.

If I use the non-aggregator direct access, 2FA is enabled and requires a PIN every day. As frustrating as this is, it displays the correct balance. But they specifically have set up this aggregator-access system, and it should work!

Any ideas? Workarounds? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @larryg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which instance are you using to connect to your NY Saves account(s) (see screenshot below)? What is the connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. I have located an instance that only offers Quicken Connect, is this the instance that you are using (see screenshot below)? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• larryg
    larryg Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Connect is the only option, as your screenshot indicates. Further, when it makes the connection I can see the balances and account numbers are correct, but after I finish the connection, the sidebar shows zero dollars in the account shows nothing in it.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @larryg,

Thank you for providing more information, though I do apologize for the delayed response.

Next, I suggest creating a test file to see if the same issue occurs. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

Please let me know how this goes.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.