Any way to remove transfers between accounts in "All Transactions" view

Options
nycaleksey
nycaleksey Member ✭✭
Hi, does anyone know if it's possible to remove transfers between the accounts in the "All Transactions" view ?

I often work with this data and have to remove these entries manually. Any help will be appreciated!

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @nycaleksey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. The filters in that view don't give the option to filter out transfers. Probably the simplest way to view transactions, while excluding transfers, would be to go to Reports>Banking>Transactions. When you customize the report, go to the advanced tab. You will see an option there to exclude transfers.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• nycaleksey
    nycaleksey Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you very much for your useful comment. Indeed this would help but only with generating a report.
    I specifically use the "All Transactions" view to copy certain rows and paste them into TSV file for further processing in Excel. Not sure if there's an easy way to get a TSV out of the Quicken reports. But I will look into this.

I think this feature (removing such transfers possibly optionally) will be helpful to implement, do you know how to request it from the developers?
This discussion has been closed.