Bill Reminder Showing old items

Options

Bill remonders is suddenly showing old remiders with some dating back 4 years. None of my current reminders are showing.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Tony Hamzeh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did you first notice this issue? Was there anything that happened just before the issue started, such as a power outage, power surge, update, unexpected program or computer shutdown, etc? Do you keep your Quicken file on your C drive, or is it on a shared network drive? Do you have the file synced with any cloud service, such as One Drive or Dropbox (it will usually show the service name in the file location if you have your file synced)? The simplest way to check file location, if you are in Quicken and have your file open, is click on File, the near the bottom of the list, just above where it says Exit, it will list the file locations for the 4 most recently accessed Quicken files with the file you're currently in at the #1 spot.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tony Hamzeh
    Tony Hamzeh Member
    Options

I first noticed this yesterday morning when I submitted this post. My file is stored on my OneDrive and has been for many years. The only change I can think of is Quicken updates a few days ago. Aside from that i only ran daily one-step updates which I have also been using for several years.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your response,

I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.