Kinecta FDP-105 error (Quicken for Mac)

Options
AZCoder1959
AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭

Began yesterday, then resolved itself. Happens for two different account numbers. Definitely a server-side problem. Anyone else seeing this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @AZCoder1959,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

Are you still experiencing an FDP-105 error message?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• AZCoder1959
    AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Update: the FDP-105 still comes and goes.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @AZCoder1959,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

This error occurs when the bank's website is unavailable to download transactions to Quicken. This could be due to a website outage, or the bank may be preventing Quicken from accessing their website due to high traffic. You may read more information regarding the FDP-105 error message through this link.

Per the FAQ:

If the problem continues for more than a few days, contact Quicken Support for assistance. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• AZCoder1959
    AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

An update: This problem continues intermittently, even to this day. I reached out to Kinecta a couple of days ago to investigate this, considering the error appears to be with their server. I'll follow up once I (hopefully) get a resolution.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @AZCoder1959,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing your experience so other users may find this.

We look forward to hearing the resolution.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• AZCoder1959
    AZCoder1959 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

After two days of downloading without errors, I emailed Kinecta support to find out what was happening. Their response:

"We did escalate all the FDP-105 errors to the Infrastructure Operations Team so they could work directly with Intuit concerning this issue. It is fixed for now. Hopefully, it stays that way."

This discussion has been closed.