CC-502, 501 with Patelco Credit Union downloading

Options
RChan
RChan Member ✭✭✭

Is anyone getting download error/s CC-501? It started yesterday, 4/17/2023.

It may be a coincidence. I have recently changed the Patelco online password through Patelco WC. My Quicken for WIN started getting cc-502 yesterday. I attempted a Reset Account in Quicken. It was unsuccessful. I have been getting the error since.

Best Answer

• RChan
    RChan Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Instead of troubleshooting just the checking account. I deactivate and reactivate every one of the subaccounts at the same financial institution. It downloads all transactions successfully now

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @RChan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Which error message are you currently receiving? The CC-501 or the CC-502?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• RChan
    RChan Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hi Jasmine,

Thank you for your quick response! I am now receiving CC-501. I'd like to add, during a previous Reset Account attempt. It erased the account's information in the General tab. Leave only the Set Up Now option available in the Online Services tab which constantly gives the cc-501 when trying to set up.

BTW, I am able to log on to Patelco with the updated p/w on its WC.

• RChan
    RChan Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Jasmine,

Were you and/or Quicken Support team able to identify any issues on this?

• RChan
    RChan Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Instead of troubleshooting just the checking account. I deactivate and reactivate every one of the subaccounts at the same financial institution. It downloads all transactions successfully now

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @RChan,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you took.

I am happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.