Dropbox Offer

Options
Doug Dubowski
Doug Dubowski Member ✭✭

Every time I do a backup, I get a note about getting Dropbox through Quicken to backup my Quicken file to the cloud. I have always ignored it, but have now decided to take Quicken up on their offer. I cannot find where to sign up for Dropbox through Quicken. Is this offer still available?

Tagged:

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sign in to your quicken.com account and click the Dropbox Offer link on the left.

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Doug Dubowski
    Doug Dubowski Member ✭✭
    Options
    I don't get that on my account page. I only get 3 listings: Overview; Sign-in and Security; and Personal Info. There is no "Subscriptions" or "Dropbox Offer" listing when I go into my account.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Doug Dubowski,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Per the FAQ, if you are using the Subscription Release of Quicken and don't see the Dropbox offer option, try to redeem the offer again in 24 to 48 hours. If the option still doesn't appear after retrying, please contact Quicken Support.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.