Amex Account Download Issues

Options
Spacefamily
Spacefamily Member ✭✭

followed the recommendations to deauthorize AMEX card transactions. Able to link account and import transactions but every time I do a new download all of the previously accepted downloads are added again as new transactions and the previously downloaded ones are over written. I have to recartorize all telransactilns after each download as they are overwriting. Is there a way to fix this so once downloaded they won't be overwritten.

Comments

• Spacefamily
    Spacefamily Member ✭✭
    Options

also, after accepting transactions the "Flag" doesn't go away that shows transactions need review

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Spacefamily,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To clarify, you posted in the Mac section of the Community, but your profile says you have a Windows subscription. Are you using Quicken for Mac or Quicken for Windows?

When did this issue first start? Is the "flag" you're referring to a blue dot next to the account or a little red flag next to the account?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.