CC-501 error when updating Charles Schwab account

Options
Peters48
Peters48 Member ✭✭

I've been getting a CC-501 error for about five days when I try to update my Schwab account using Quicken Premier. Quicken advises to contact Quicken Customer Support but can't get Quicken's chat or contact us function to work [Removed - Speculation]. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @Peters48,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If the issue has been going on over 24 hours, then you would want to reach out to Quicken Support directly for assistanceas they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

You mentioned you were having trouble getting the contact us and chat fuctions to work. What browser are you using? Do you have any pop-up blockers active?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.