Bank of America - Online Biller not found

ChrisD
ChrisD Member ✭✭

I accidentally deleted BoA from my on-line accounts in Quicken. When trying to re-added, I find BoA CashPay Visa Card, Corporate Card, and EDD Debit Card website options. Does anyone know which of the BoA biller website options should I use?

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @ChrisD,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. As of the 14th of April, Bank of America stopped supporting QuickPay and is not available as an online biller. You can still track Bank of America as a manual biller and use CheckPay until the connection is restored.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @ChrisD,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. As of the 14th of April, Bank of America stopped supporting QuickPay and is not available as an online biller. You can still track Bank of America as a manual biller and use CheckPay until the connection is restored.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.