Fidelity Netbenefits one account without any data

Options
malhotrh
malhotrh Member

A few weeks ago, I had the same issue of double entries for fidelity netbenefits. I erased the 6 accounts (2 logins) and added them back. The double entries went away. We have two account holders with 3 accounts each. Two of three accounts download fine. The third account (403B) does not download any data (transactions or total value). However, when I tried to add the password for the 403 b to one account, the add account tab was aware of the total value in the account. What next?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @malhotrh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. What you are describing makes it sound like that account is connected via Quicken Connect instead of Direct Connect. To check the connection, click on that account to highlight it, then go to Accounts>Settings and select the Downloads tab.

It will show you the financial institution name and the connection type. If it shows connected by Quicken Connect, you would want to click the Change Connection button. That will bring up the add account window with the financial institution already selected. Click the Advanced button to see if Direct Connect is an option.

If Direct Connect is not an option, you may want to check if there's another connection with that financial institution that does support it.

The above image is the Fidelity NetBenefits connection I saw that supports Direct Connect.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.