Is there a way to retain the window/column sizes for the Bill and Income Reminders window?

Quicken does not remember the size of my Bill and Income Reminders window. I have some long payee values and I have to widen the window every time I open it to see the them in their entirety. It would also be nice if you could set the column sizes in that window like you can in the registers. If there is already some setting to do so, I can't seem to find it.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Which specific Bill and Income Reminders window are you referring to?
    In my Quicken (at the R 49.22 level), none of the usual suspects I looked at allow for resizing of the Payee Name column.

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Randy Johnson
    Randy Johnson Member ✭✭
    I have attached a screenshot. I keep my main window almost full screen. The Bill and Income Reminders window (via ctl-j or Tools->Manage Bill and Income Reminders always comes up the same size with the Pay To/Receive From column too narrow to fit some values. I would prefer that window to come up sized as it was when I previously closed it, or at least with the Pay To/Receive From column wide enough to fit all values.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

For me, the Bill and Income Reminders window position and height settings are retained on Quicken close and reopen, but the window width always retains the same initial width, not the widened setting. So the behavior has been the same for quite a few versions.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.