USAA Download Missing Correct Info

Options
Muck
Muck Member

I have had Quicken for many years and have lived through many updates. Most went without any problems, until the latest update. I always keep my checking balanced every day. I download all the charges from USAA that have cleared and I know what hasn't cleared. The latest update seems to pull some data and not the complete right data. I think it is pulling the available balance but only part of the cleared items. Thus causing a real mess to figure out every day. If I let it go through then it wants to do adjustments either taking funds or giving funds. This throws off the entire balance. I used to be able to enter my own ending balance and I could manually reconcile my account. That feature isn't available so I'm stuck with whatever the last downloaded balance that was pulled (even if it is wrong). I'm seriously looking to switch to another program if this isn't fixed very soon. When you live payday to payday, having the correct balance at all times is critical to my survival. Has anyone else had this same issue?

Answers

• KristenC
    KristenC Member ✭✭
    Options

My advice: turn off the downloads and manually enter your transactions. The downloads messed up my entire Quicken database a couple years ago - I had to restore a backup and recreate about a month's worth of data. I've been using Quicken manually ever since.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Muck,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Due to the nature of the issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.