Projected Balances

Options

Is there a way to show "Accumulated balcance" tn th Projected Balances when choose a multiple accounts?

I use the following way to see my projected cash flow:

• home > projected balances > select accounts

After click the "Show details"button the system show a screen with the following fields: Action | Due | Pay to / Receive from | Account to use | Amount | Closing Balance.

What I would like to see is the "Accumulated balance" after the column "Closing Balance" to show the consolidated daily balance of the selected accounts.

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Jose Luis Vicente,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Are you referring to this view (see image below)?

There currently isn't a way to add new columns to that Upcoming Bills and Income section. If its a feature you would like to see added, you can go to the Product Ideas section of the community and create an Idea post asking for the feature. Ideas are reviewed by our Development and Product teams to see what features people would like to have available in the future.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Jose Luis Vicente,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Are you referring to this view (see image below)?

There currently isn't a way to add new columns to that Upcoming Bills and Income section. If its a feature you would like to see added, you can go to the Product Ideas section of the community and create an Idea post asking for the feature. Ideas are reviewed by our Development and Product teams to see what features people would like to have available in the future.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jose Luis Vicente
    Options

I will leave the idea in th Product Ideas.
    Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.