Specific memorized transaction for customized toolbar

Options
mootz
mootz Member ✭✭

Using the customize toolbar, I use select ‘use a specific memorized payee’ and add it to the toolbar. After adding it correctly and testing it to see if it works, I can then use it in the register. However, after doing update all accounts when I select it from the toolbar to use it again, I get a message ‘Transaction no longer available. Would you like to redefine this icon?’. I can redefine so it works again then after exiting Quicken, I get the same message. I use Windows 10, latest version of Quicken starter.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @mootz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem.

When did the issue start happening?  Was there anything that happened just before the issue started, such as a power surge, power outage, update, unexpected program or computer shutdown, etc?  Do you keep your Quicken file on your C drive or is it on a shared network drive?  Is your Quicken file synced with any cloud service, such as One Drive or Dropbox (if it is, you will usually see the service name listed in the file location)?  The simplest way to check your file location, if you have Quicken up and the file open, is to click on File, then look near the bottom of the list, just above where it says Exit.  It will list the file locations for the 4 Quicken files you have most recently accessed, with the one you are currently in at the #1 spot.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dmartin3993
    dmartin3993 Member
    Options

I am having the exact same problem. My best guess is it has been about a month. I do not recall ever having any of the things listed while I was in the program. I am running Windows 1 and Quicken R49.29.

• dmartin3993
    dmartin3993 Member
    Options

Windows 11

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this bug, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This bug has been confirmed internally and I have submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for notifying us of this issue!

(CTP-6749)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.