Paycheck in Calendar view shows wrong amount, But it's right...

CO_Cowboy
CO_Cowboy Member ✭✭

About every 2,or so, days... I Open quicken, the Calendar View shows a Bi-Weekly income as around $950. The correct amount is about 760.50. When I go to the edit the income it shows correct. Then when I hit cancel, all the Bi-weekly entry's show correct. Then they stay correct for about a day, or so.

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @CO_Cowboy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did the issue start happening?  Was there anything that happened just before the issue started, such as a power surge, power outage, update, unexpected program or computer shutdown, etc?  Do you keep your Quicken file on your C drive or is it on a shared network drive?  Is your Quicken file synced with any cloud service, such as One Drive or Dropbox (if it is, you will usually see the service name listed in the file location)?  The simplest way to check your file location, if you have Quicken up and the file open, is to click on File, then look near the bottom of the list, just above where it says Exit.  It will list the file locations for the 4 Quicken files you have most recently accessed, with the one you are currently in at the #1 spot.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.