Key Bank Accounts will not update

Options

For the past week, key bank has not updated two accounts. I can access my key bank accounts online and through my mobile app. I reentered my user name and password in quicken and tried updating again to no avail.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Gonda Gebhardt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you getting any error messages and/or error codes when you try to update those accounts? What connection method are you using? To check that, go to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the account, click on the Online Services tab, and it will list the financial institution and the connection method at the upper left.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Gonda Gebhardt
    Gonda Gebhardt Member ✭✭
    Options

Key Bank - Express Web Connect

Error Message CC-502

Lowes- Express Web Connect

Error message CC-503

• setyourvision
    Options

I had the same problem. I just called Key and the rep had me reset the accounts. When it was reactivating, I had to enter my Key ID. The box already had something in the ID field, but it was ALL NUMBERS - not my alphanumeric ID. Once I entered the ID everything connected as normal.

This FAQ page: "Error When Updating Accounts: CC-502" says

Before you begin

We recommend that you do not deactivate and reactivate your account(s) to troubleshoot this specific issue, as it could lead to other issues. 

But that is EXACTLY what was needed.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If the CC-502 error has been persisting longer than 1 business day, I would recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

For the CC-503 error with Lowe's, I recommend you follow the steps in this article.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• setyourvision
    Options

I started having the problem last Friday.

The main thing I noticed when I reset the account was that upon reactivation both the ID field and the password were both populated. The problem was that my ID had somehow been changed to all numbers instead of my ID.

Once I pit in ONLY the ID, it worked.

That tells me that somehow Quicken changed the ID and that's why it wouldn't work.

This discussion has been closed.