Navy Federal won't update in Quicken bills

Options
Dcchief
Dcchief Member, Windows Beta Beta
Navy Federal will not update the bills even though it is asking my for my authentication that I give, is there a current issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Dcchief,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question.

My internal systems are currently showing the status of the Navy Federal Credit Union biller as degraded. This means that there is currently an issue with the servers. We are aware of the issue and working on it, however, there is no current ETA.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please note:

• aec618
    aec618 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I noticed last Sunday (4/23/23) that when I did one step update, It would not even ask for my two-step authentication method for NFCU. Yet, it would finish and report that it had successfully updated my accounts (It hadn't).
    Now, ever since Monday 4/24, when I do one step update, it asks me for my two step method TWICE. I pick my cell phone, and it texts me a code; then it pops up again on Quicken asking for me to choose my two step method and I again pick cell phone, and it again sends me a code, which I enter in to Quicken. THEN it works. So it's working for me, just asking for two step ID twice instead of once like usual.
This discussion has been closed.