Quicken XG 2007 (Canadian Version) Attachments Issue [Edited]

Options
trevor56
trevor56 Member ✭✭

My attachments no longer populate when I open my Quicken software. When I scroll down in my checking account while using Quicken software I get a message "There are no attachments available". I looked into my Quicken folder & there is an Attachment folder within the Quicken folder so I do not know why I am getting the message & don't know why the attachments within the Attachment folder are not populating the software program. Any help or suggestions on how to fix this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @trevor56,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did the issue start happening?  Was there anything that happened just before the issue started, such as a power surge, power outage, update, unexpected program or computer shutdown, etc?  Do you keep your Quicken file on your C drive or is it on a shared network drive?  Is your Quicken file synced with any cloud service, such as One Drive or Dropbox (if it is, you will usually see the service name listed in the file location)?  The simplest way to check your file location, if you have Quicken up and the file open, is to click on File, then look near the bottom of the list, just above where it says Exit.  It will list the file locations for the 4 Quicken files you have most recently accessed, with the one you are currently in at the #1 spot.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• trevor56
    trevor56 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Kristina
    Thanks for your time. First I would like to explain that I am very tech unsavvy so if I ask or say anything that does not make sense please forgive me. I will try to answer each question as best as I can. The first time I notice that the attachments were not being populated onto the software was 3/4 days ago. I am not aware of any unexpected issues & or shutdown etc that have happened. My Quicken automatically backs up every time I close the software & I also use Google Drive that also automatically backs up any new data to the cloud. I have no problem finding the Quicken folder & have attached a screenshot. As you will see from a screenshot the attachment folder is within the Quicken folder. I have no issues opening & using the Quicken software with the exception of the attachment issue. Through the years I have many attachments that I have added to transactions but none of them are now showing & as I scroll down I get the "There are no attachments available" message.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I see you are using Quicken 2007. Since that version of Quicken is no longer supported, I won't be able to provide assistance. There are members of the Community who are familiar with Quicken 2007, so hopefully they will see this thread and be able to assist.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.