Updating Accounts FAIL! (Q Mac)

Options

I don't understand why I must make 2-3 attempts to update my main bank account.

This happens each day when I open Quicken for Mac.

This has been going on now for about nine months now.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mshrabel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method with said financial institution? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mshrabel
    mshrabel Member
    Options

My MacOS version is Venture 13.2.1; my Quicken version is 7.0.1

The financial institution is Southeast Bank; the connection method is Quicken Connect

After a few seconds of updating all my accounts, I see a popout window that shows the accounts that could not be updated. I also see a Retry button which I click. Depending on the day or how I tilt my head, I have to click the Retry button 1-3 times before the bank accounts are updated.

• lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Additional requests:

1. Please provide a screenshot of the popout window that shows the accounts that could not be updated. You can drag and drop a screenshot file directly into your Comment window as you compose your reply.
    2. What is the Error message and / or Error code for each of the failed accounts.
    3. Also, note that there is a "Details" link below the error for each account. This opens a more detailed report on the error.
    4. I recommend you also use the in-program Help > Report a Problem … mechanism when this problem occurs. There is a lot more information in the log files that the developers can use to troubleshoot. You can even include a link in the report pointing to this discussion thread.

Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
This discussion has been closed.