Sleep Number Credit Card Direct Connect

Options
Robert Lynch
Robert Lynch Member ✭✭✭
Anyone else having issues with connecting to a Sleep Number credit card to download transactions and balances?

I cannot find the institution in the list. But I can find it in the bill payee list and added it as a connection.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Robert Lynch,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Is your Sleep Number Credit Card through a larger financial institution (for example, USAA or Bank of America)?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Robert Lynch
    Robert Lynch Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello it is through Synchrony Bank. On the back of the card the website is www.mysynchrony.com.

All of the choices in Account Connection for Synchrony do not appear. And as I mention, it does appear in the Bills & Income for linking.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you called the 800 - number on the back of your card or on your credit card statement yet?
    Synchrony ought to know if and how they're supporting transaction download to Quicken.

• Robert Lynch
    Robert Lynch Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I did call and they had no idea what that was. is there a specific way to ask the question to the bank?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Robert Lynch,

Thank you for providing more information.

Have you attempted to connect your accounts using any of the instances located in the screenshot below? Mainly, the Synchrony Bank Credit Cards instance?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Robert Lynch
    Robert Lynch Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello - Yes, see screenshots. The credentials entered I can verify by signing into the app.

I also noticed that the phone number for the selection and website are in correct. On the back of the card it says call 800.250.5411 and www.mysynchrony.com
  • Robert Lynch
    Robert Lynch Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I also recall reading somewhere that Synchrony recently made changes that they now use a global website to manage all of the vendors by synchrony now.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Robert Lynch,

Thank you for providing more information.

I recommend reaching out to Synchrony directly for further assistance. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 agent or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken.

I do apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.