CitiBank Error CC-502

Options
Jodi R
Jodi R Member ✭✭

It is now the end of April 2023 and this issue has been "ongoing with no ETA" for over a year!!! I used to get the same update weekly from Jasmine. I haven't heard a peep in months. Now I see in the community that she stopped posting in January! -
What is going on??? [Edited - Readability] [Removed - Speculation]

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Jodi R,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. The updates to the Community Alert stopped due to a change in policy. Once an issue is marked as ongoing, we post updates only when there is new information.

If you are encountering this issue with a credit card issued by Citibank, there is a workaround that works for most people. First, backup your Quicken file. Then, deactivate the problem account(s). Reconnect by going to Tools>Add Account, select the Citi Cards connection, click Advanced Options, and select Direct Connect. Then, follow the prompts.

This FAQ provides more information on connecting to Citi using Direct Connect.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.