Had to add an "R" item that was missing from my previous reconciliation. Now what?

Options
Debbiea
Debbiea Member

Recently did online bank reconciliation of several months at once. Had to make a small adjustment at the end of about $200. Now today when I was going through my register I found a $1500 check that was missing from my register. I checked my online bank account and It had definitely cleared. So, I had to enter it as an "R" item, and now I KNOW that my next bank rec is going to be off! It also happened with another transaction. Has anyone had this problem? What to do?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Debbiea,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Were these transactions in your register when you performed the reconcile? Were they manual transactions and/or showing as uncleared when you performed the reconcile? Is this happening in just one account or multiple accounts? Which financial institution is this account with?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.