Data transfers from Citi [Edited]

Options

I can no longer download transactions from my citibank accounts. I get error code

CC_502. Has been happening for the last 3 weeks

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @tghaag,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. The problem you describe is a known issue. Our teams are working on it, but as of yet, we do not have an ETA. You can bookmark this Community Alert if you would like to see updates when available and know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon a the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

If you are having this issue with credit cards issued by Citi, there is a work around that works for most people. First, backup your Quicken file. Deactivate the affected account(s). When you reconnect, go to Tools>Add Account. Select Citi Cards, then click the Advanced Options link. Make sure Direct Connect is selected. Follow the prompts to reconnect your account(s).

If you need more assistance connecting to Citi via Direct Connect, please reference this FAQ.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.