Problem with Transaction Attachments

Options

Windows 10, Quicken Version R49.22

When attaching scans of receipts to transactions, I have encountered a bug.

In the past, I have created the transaction, clicked the "paperclip", scanned the receipt(s) (using WIA HP ScanJet interface), clicked done for the images, then "enter" for the transaction.

Since the recent upgrade, I would enter the transaction, and the image would not be attached. When I go to do the next transaction, the previous image is still in the "buffer".

The workaround is to edit the transaction, save it, THEN click the paperclip and scan the image, and re-save the transaction - a minor pain in the a__.

I think Quicken added some new drag-and-drop functionality for attachments in the last upgrade, and it has screwed up the interface. Any idea how I bring this to Intuit tech support?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @klantry01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. If you are trying to reach out to Quicken tech support about this issue, the Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.