Reconcile using available balance in Quicken

Options
grecarte
grecarte Member ✭✭

Recently Quicken began using the banks available balance (including processing transactions that haven't cleared) as the Online Balance in reconciliation. So all pending transactions throw off the reconciled balance. How can I fix this?

Gregg

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @grecarte,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. I saw you posted on a USAA thread about the issue. Is this happening only with USAA, or are other financial institutions connected in your Quicken also having this issue?

This issue with USAA has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.  We do not currently have an ETA.

Check your opening balance in the affected account(s). What many have observed is the account is off by the same amount as the opening balance and deleting the opening balance resolves the issue.

Thank you!

(CTP-6246)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• grecarte
    grecarte Member ✭✭
    Options

The way I'm working around it is to use the "Statement Balance", which is the balance without the pending transactions. Would love to see this fixed. It's on USAA that has this problem.

This discussion has been closed.