Arthur Begun
Arthur Begun Member ✭✭✭

Getting Cc-502 for second day.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Arthur Begun,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert if you would like to get notified of updates (when available) and know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see a bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged in to the Community.

Since you did mention this is an issue with a credit card, there is a work around that may help you. First, backup your Quicken file. Then deactivate the account(s) that is having trouble. Go to Tools>Add Account and select Citi Cards. Click on the blue link that says Advanced Options. Select Direct Connect and follow the prompts.

If you need more assistance connecting to Citi via Direct Connect, please read this FAQ.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Arthur Begun
    Arthur Begun Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for you help. I've read before that I could get a better direct connect connection by using the other citi bank name. And I will probably do that some day. However, I tried resetting the account and that fixed it for now. Thanks.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear you were able to get it working. If the issue does come back, I would recommend switching to Direct Connect.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.