Invoice Bill To address not populating with anything at all

Options

My invoices are not populating the Bill To address with anything at all: no customer name, no address, nothing. I do not use the Ship To address.

The customer's address book entry has both the QuickFill list and Customer list items checked. The payee name, street, city, state, and Zip Code are filled in.

When creating the invoice, I pick the customer from the drop down list in the invoice window. Nothing appears whatsoever in the Bill To area.

I'm running version R48.18, build 27.1.48.18 on Windows 10.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @PBiller,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue first start? Is the Bill To address showing up anywhere on the invoice? There is a Community Alert for the Bill To address populating in the wrong place.

One setting you may want to look at would be to make sure you don't have "Use first 5 lines of notes instead of address" turned on. To check that, go to Tools>Address Book. Select the Customer whose information isn't displaying properly and click the Edit button. Click the Format button. Make sure "Use first 5 lines of notes instead of address" is not selected. If it is selected, uncheck it.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.