Financial Institution not downloading transactions to Quicken R48.15.

Options
retird
retird Member ✭✭✭✭

Just a few days ago I setup my 7 accounts with Municipal Employees CU OKC in Quicken.. Quicken connected with EWC and the multiple accounts were downloaded and seen in Quicken with the current balances as of the date of setting up these Quicken accounts.

A few days later I ran an OSU from my vault and ALL my many Financial institutions except the institution we are talking about updated and populated the transactions. It did connect with Quicken and said it was updating, as were the other institutions, but no transactions were identified and none of the 7 accounts from this 1 institution populated in Quicken. There were many transactions that should have downloaded to Quicken from this institution (name shown above).

I called the institution named above and talked with them and they said there was an issue with Quicken. They said they were working with Quicken on the issue. They recently upgraded their on-line banking and said they knew that Quicken had issues and were working with Quicken. Nothing mentioned about this here in the Community thus my post.

Please add this to your list of institutions with issues and provide timely updates on the progress of fixing the issue.. Please also pass this to whomever at Quicken should be getting this fixed. Seems that the only issue is that transactions are not being captured and downloaded and populated into Quicken.

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @retird,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you have accounts with Municipal Employees CU of OKC and transactions are not downloading, however, you are not receiving any error messages?

If so, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Municipal Employees CU of OKC account(s) to see if the same issue occurs. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:

1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
    2. Select New Quicken File.
    3. Click OK.
    4. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 
      Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.
    5. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 
    6. Select to not use Mobile.
    7. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine …. thx for the reply. I created several test files after I noticed the issue and before I typed the original Discussion here.The test files (new files on 2 seperate computers) all had the same issue. That's when I spent a lot of time talking to Municipal Employees CU OKC. They verified there were issues and were working with Quicken. I can't verify that they are working with Quicken but just must rely on what they say.

Yes there are no error messages. When running OSU it shows that it is updating and downloading transactions but when OSU finishes no transactions get downloaded nor do any transactions populate the accounts. I have made no manual transactions to any of the accounts either. I even turned OSU "online updates" for stocks and etc. off so the only processes that OSU does is with the financial institution.

Note: I never have used "Mobile" at all….

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @retird,

Thank you for providing more information.

Please come back and update us once you hear more from Municipal Employees CU of OKC.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

So Quicken isn't going to look into this or follow up on it?

This discussion has been closed.