Cant Link NBKC Mortgage

Options
beda39290
beda39290 Member

Seeing the below error when I try to add NBKC Mortage to quicken. I know the password and username are correct as I logged in with them right after this was displated.

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @beda39290,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Quicken for Mac may return an Error 2000 when attempting to update or add accounts using Direct Connect. The server returned an OFX response containing an OFX error 2000.  This error is a generic error sent by the financial institution and should include a unique message provided by the financial institution (FI). You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides some troubleshooting steps in regard to an Error 2000. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• beda39290
    beda39290 Member
    Options

Unfortunately these steps don't seem to help with NBKC bank integration. I performed the steps and tried integrating with both Quicken Connect and Direct Connect. No luck on either, quicken connect asks if username/password are correct (they are).

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @beda39290,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

Due to the previous troubleshooting steps having failed, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time and escalate the situation if needed.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

We apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.