American Express Web Connect

Options

Quicken "updated" my connection to Amex. It then downloaded my credit card transactions from Amex to 2 Wells Fargo savings accounts, so I had to disconnect and reconnect the WF accounts. When I try to reconnect my Amex Credit card acct, it only finds my Amex savings account. How can I get it to find the credit card acct again? I have tried reauthorizing multiple times. I have lost 1.5 hours of time tonight….

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @CJLove,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

We do currently have an active alert regarding American Express user's accounts not showing when reauthorizing. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have a new and different Amex issue. Accounts are EWC and have been and work. But the Online Biller now needs attention and none of the standard FixIt, Refresh Bill etc gets it back working. My intuition says all of these are somehow connected.

This discussion has been closed.