I'm unable to add T-Mobile as a biller

When I try to add a new biller I get the following error: Unable to update billers, Quicken could not retreive the list of billers. Please try again. This has been going on for over 2 weeks.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know if this will ever get resolved.
    Please note:

• MatthewHuntley
    MatthewHuntley Member ✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > I don't know if this will ever get resolved.
    > Please note:

While I appreciate your input this does not help at all. Yes, I am an adult that knows how to use their bank and email. That is not the point. Quicken is not updating billers. This is one of the main reasons to use Quicken. If I wanted a remedial class in consumer education I would go to my local university. When paying a company to provide a service, one expects the service to be rendered. Until recently Quicken updated biller’s information without an issue. However, this is no longer the case. This is a problem that needs to be addressed immediately.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @MatthewHuntley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

Currently, my internal systems are showing the T-Mobile biller as degraded, this means that there is an issue communicating with the servers. We are aware and working towards a fix, however, there is no current ETA.

I do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.