Extremely slow since last update

Options
Jerry2
Jerry2 Member ✭✭
Just updated to R49.29 Build 27.1.49.29
Windows 10 home, Fast laptop, SSD, 16 Gig ram

Quicken is extremely slow. Almost unusable. Yes, I rebooted.
What to do?

Comments

• Gregg107
    Gregg107 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have this issue also. One Step Update now takes over a minute to just launch. The updates (which were slow in the past) are now very slow, taking about twice as long as before the update. Just switching tabs is a 15-30 second wait. I've seen another thread detailing different issues with R49.29 so I guess we're going to have to wait for some fixes. Mine is useable but slow on a very fast PC with 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 1G wired network. This is the only program with speed problems on this PC.

• tntreich
    tntreich Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem. Very slow updates
  • RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope. Not experiencing any slow down. Actually, the last update was 50.5. Seems you might be experiencing dataset corruption.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket # 10282503)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.