Wealthfront Doesnt show Accounts

Options
beda39290
beda39290 Member

Trying to add Wealthfront investments to Quicken and it only show the "line of credit" account it does not show the investments accounts. This is using the app specific password which should have access to everything.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @beda39290,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you are attempting to add your Wealthfront account(s), however, they are not all appearing?

If so, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add the Wealthfront account(s) to see if the same issue occurs. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• TrojanTraveler
    Options

I'm having this same issue. Only the "Cash Account" shows up with a $0 balance and no history of transactions once linked with the app-specific password. My Investment account doesn't show up as an option to link.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @TrojanTraveler,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

Have you attempted a test file using the instructions located in my previous response?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• TrojanTraveler
    Options

Hi there - yes, unfortunately same results on a new test file. $0 balance with no history of transactions in the Cash Account and no option to add my Investment Account.

• Avi Dee
    Avi Dee Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am seeing the same thing. I have a variety of accounts at Wealthfront. When I try to connect to it, I use the app-specific password, and when I get a list of accounts, it has two items: my cash account, and my line of credit account. It doesn’t list my brokerage accounts nor my IRAs.

If the connection is only for those types, and if I can’t use it for the brokerage accounts and need to continue downloading .qfx files manually, that would be fine, just say so.
This discussion has been closed.