CC-501 for multiple accounts

Chris Schwark
Chris Schwark Member ✭✭✭

Tonight I got CC-501 (issue with Quicken server) for Chase credit card, Bank of America credit card, and all accounts at Schwab. I see there is a question / post for this happening with other banks but don't see any other trending posts on this in the Quicken community. As it's a Quicken issue (per the error code) nothing to do but sit and wait for quicken to fix.

TWO QUESTIONS

1. Does Quicken know about this issue and are working on it? As there's no status / proactive error email or announcement sent out so far, I'm hoping a Quicken team member will reply. Usually we only hear about things from each other, rather than Quicken telling us
  2. Do we have a status on if / when this will be fixed?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Chris Schwark,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

A CC-501 error occurs when Quicken is unable to connect to the bank to receive transaction information. This could be caused by something on the bank's end blocking Quicken from connecting. In some cases, Quicken Support may need to escalate the issue. You may read more regarding this message here.

It is recommended that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.