synchrony bank

Options
strand0617
strand0617 Member ✭✭

I have not been able to download my Lowes Synchrony Bank information since the beginning of April. I cannot use online center or manually download my transactions using a QFX file. When will this be resolved?

Answers

• strand0617
    strand0617 Member ✭✭
    Options

I can login to my Lowes account directly

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @strand0617,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What exactly is the issue that is occurring? What is your connection method with Synchrony? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What are the issues that are occurring with the QFX file?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• strand0617
    strand0617 Member ✭✭
    Options
    If I try to use One Step Update I get a message (see attached)

If I try to download a QFX file and import into Quicken nothing shows up
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @strand0617,

Thank you for providing more information.

Due to the nature of the error message that you are receiving, it is recommended to reach out to Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.