Fifth Third Transactions not downloading

Options
PKSuiter
PKSuiter Member

For the past several days, none of my transactions for multiple Fifth Third accounts are downloading when I use one-step update. This morning, I opened my account list, clicked the edit button, online services tab, and reset each account. During the reset process, I received this message for all of my accounts, a message I have never seen before until this morning:

I clicked continue for each account, and the process completed as indicated by the green checkmark when the process was finished. When I tried the one-step update again, I received no error messages but still have no transactions downloading even though I there are multiple transactions that have cleared the accounts over the past week.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @PKSuiter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. That error message you saw is referring to a bill or bill reminder that references an account that you either are not sharing with the cloud or that is ineligible to share with the cloud.

Are you connecting to Fifth Third Bank via Express Web Connect or Direct Connect? You can check that by going to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the account(s), then select the Online Services tab. It will show you the Connection Method in the upper left.

Also, what is happening when you run One Step Update? You said nothing is downloading; is Fifth Third Bank reflecting on the One Step Update Summary? If so, what does it say?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PKSuiter
    PKSuiter Member
    Options

Rufino with phone support was able to resolve my issue yesterday afternoon. As it turns out, some of my accounts were set to direct connect in the online tab while others were set to express. We disconnected all Fifth Third accounts and reconnected using the “express” setting for all accounts. The one step update then worked like a charm.

Issue resolved! Kudos to Rufino!!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear Rufino was able to help you resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.