"Write Check" Option isn't Working [Edited]

Options
Upstage2
Upstage2 Member

When I access my checking account, the Write Check option is available, but when I select it nothing happens. It has worked perfectly in the past, but not now.

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Upstage2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you selecting Write Check through Transactions>Write Check, by using the keyboard shortcut (command J), or have you tried both ways? When did this issue first start? Was there anything that happened just before the issue started, such as a power surge, power outage, update, unexpected program or computer shutdown, etc? Do you keep your file on your hard drive, or is it on a shared network drive? Is it synchronized with any cloud service, such as iCloud or Dropbox? The simplest way to check your file location, if Quicken is open, is to go to File>Show "File Name" in Finder. It will bring up a Finder window with the file highlighted. You can hold the Option key to see the file path.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.