citi card download problem (CC 502)

Options
dec1887
dec1887 Member ✭✭

I continue to get the 502 error when I try to set up a citi card automatic download. Direct connect also fails even after going to the datamanagement screen at Citi Card.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @dec1887,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding CitiBank users experiencing a CC-502 error message. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the bookmark option, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mike 45
    Mike 45 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

[Removed - Off Topic]

• hmorris46
    hmorris46 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Hello fellow Quicken users. I also had the C-502 error message but after talking to a citi tech support I was able to resume my downloads. Here is what they had me do:

Login into Citi account

Go to the statement page and select the March statement (where I stopped getting my downloads)

Go to the right where the download icon is located (the down arrow inside the open box). Click download.

It asks me to select whaT KIND OF FILE and you select the Quicken option.

It downloaded all of my transactions BUT HERE YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL

Quicken awoke when I double clicked on the file and asked me to select what account to go into. I accepted what it listed which was a new Citi account but was not my Costco account. If you do the same thing, it will create a new account in your menu (not a problem for me).

BOOM everyhthing was there. It further made another attempt to download and said that there was nothing new.

Good luck

• beachmar
    beachmar Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

I got this to work again in Q by reactivating the account a couple months back but as of today, again no downloads. And the error message from Q on one-step update is now "Citibank website is temporarily unavailable" which it is not.

What is the problem now at Quicken? I have deactivated but am unable to reactivate through either connection method.

• Kerry Jones
    Kerry Jones Member
    Options

The Citibank download issue has been incredibly frustrating for well over a year+. It was working occasionally prior to June 1st. I have attempted to deactivate/reactivate multiple times and have resorted to manual downloads from the Citibank site. We have two Citibank credit cards and neither of them work in Q. We have another credit card (different company) with no issues. I still can't find any ino. wheter or not the issue is on the Q side or on the Citibank side? Does it not seem to be a high priority item or at least no specific info. on what to do if it's not a Q issue.

• kpappa
    kpappa Member
    Options

This has been ongoing for 6 months, why can't Citibank and Quicken resolve this? I have to have a Citibank card it's a pain.

• GISNinja
    GISNinja Member
    Options

Easily a year of manual downloads for my Citi cards. This is a huge credit provider. Figure it out!!!

This discussion has been closed.